Medical Negligence Injury Claims
Medical or Clinical Negligence Claims can arise out of many circumstances, especially when the treatment received was negligence on behalf of the medical staff that was responsible for your treatment.
We can broadly distinguish into the following three categories.
- A Mistake made by the medical professional whilst carrying out the treatment, such as the wrong prescription or carrying out an operation incorrectly.
- Non-performance of diagnosis or certain procedures that would have identified the illness.
- Failure to obtain full and appropriate consent before carrying out treatment or making the patient aware of the potential risks and side effects
This clinical negligence can elevate the pain, injury, physiological and/or psychological problems. It can happen either on NHS or private medical practice either by a dentist, your GP or at the hospital.
How to Make a Claim?
The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your case to one of our experienced partner claims management companies. In order to assess your case, your allocated claims company will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury. If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this. Termination fees may apply if you decide to cancel the case outside your statutory cooling off period for example hours worked on the file, time on telephone calls, letter, payment for DVLA search etc.
You are not charged for the service we provide; we receive a fee from the claims management company which you are allocated. The recommending claims the company may receive a recommendation fee directly from your legal representative if you agree to proceed with your claim. You are under no obligation to use our enquiry service and can instruct your own claims company or independent solicitor.
- Follow our Simple 30 Seconds Enquiry Process.
- You are under No Obligation to pursue this Enquiry.
- We have a strict policy of protecting customers’ Privacy.
- This Enquiry Service is Completely Free* for You.